9.15.2011

Free Digital Tapes




Who doesn't love digital tape? I know I do. Even though there are tons of variety of digital tapes out there,  I was inspired to design tapes till my heart's content.  I just wanted to see what kind of variety of colors and patterns I could come up with. One of my favorite designers for free digital resources is Fuzzimo. I took the canvas textures and used them as a template not only for tapes but for a clipping mask as seen in the "Tape Galore" logo.

Not only did Fuzzimo's great work inspire, Katrina over at Pugly Pixel did a great DIY tutorial a while back on her blog about glitter tape. She took double sided tape and layered a generous amount of glitter for a fantastic embellishment. In turn, that really made me think to use her glitter textures from real glitter for tape!

I hope you enjoy using these. If you would, please leave me a comment with a link so I can see what you have created with them!

Tape Galore Download 

6 comments:

  1. I found these via Free Pretty Things for You, and I am sooooo excited about them! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. My computer ask me the password! It's correct?
    I really love them and I'll want to use!
    Anna

    lesartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As part of a New Year's resolution of sorts, I have been very busy creating a blog for myself. I used the masking tape for my social media links!

    veryharriet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tapes are amazing! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, You've used Pugly Pixel's glitter textures to create some glitter tape. Please be aware that this violates my Terms of Use (http://www.puglypixel.com/terms_of_use/). I have a generous license, but using my resources as part of any downloadable resource (for free or for sale) gravely violates it. Please remove the glitter tape from your download set as soon as possible. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete